As a Sr. Dealer Success Consultant with Cox Automotive you willspend the majority of time in the field and be responsible for generatingrevenue within your defined account list and territory. You will partnerclosely with automotive dealers to provide a consultative sales assessment oftheir internet marketing and digital media advertising needs and offer creativesolutions to help them reach their business and sales objectives. You willfocus on retention of your current client base and expand revenue opportunitiesby maximizing the benefits of the products and services offered the power ofthree: Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Dealer.com collectively known asCox Automotive Media Solutions Group.
WE DON’T SELL CARS! We guide and educate automotive dealers to make the bestadvertising decisions possible.
We are bigger than you realize. The Cox Automotive portfolioincludes over 20 automotive related brands and Cox Automotive Media SolutionsGroup is the team that makes it happen – we are powered by one of the largestsales forces of its kind to our largest customer base: dealerships across thecountry. We are the ultimate workplace!
Here are five reasons you want tojoin Cox Automotive:
- We are an innovator. We are inventing the future by redefining how cars are bought and sold on a daily basis!
- We care about your development. We give you sophisticated tools and resources to support you: iPads, eLearning, and a dedicated training department!
- We like rewards. Recognizing our people is an important part of our culture. It’s not just about money (although the money is there,) we also celebrate you with President’s Club trips, awards, and regular appreciation from your peers and your manager!
- We make an impact every day. Yes, what we do works!
- We rival Fortune 500 benefit packages. How about health benefits that start on day one, a generous 401k match, and over 4 weeks of paid time off to start!
Here are five reasons you should NOTapply:
- If you don’t embrace change.
- If you don’t like working from home.
- If you don’t put your customers’ success in front of your own.
- If you are a human brochure and can’t position value.
- If you can’t play nice and collaborate with your partners and teammates.
Are you paying attention? We haveminimum qualifications.
- 3+ years proven experience in a revenue retention and account growth role
- Has completed relevant training requirements
- Previous experience working independently
- Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc.
- Valid driver license
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Here are some other skills that willshift your career into high gear:
- Proficiency in using customer relationship management systems
- Automotive industry and advertising media experience strongly preferred
- Superior relationship building, closing and consulting skills
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NY-LongIsland Remote
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing